Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cutie pie mini succulents


Next Saturday my floral buddy Aleksandra and I are helping a great couple with the styling of their wedding over at the Royal Motor Yacht Club Point Piper (I'll be wearing my fancy pants to this one!!)
I really can't wait for this wedding, as Kat and Rhys have had some really unique and different ideas. One of which is a distinct lack of flowers. Instead, Aleks will be using a variety of different specimens. One of which is the humble succulent.
These little troupers are so resilient, even the un - greenest of green thumbs can't kill them (ie, me).




Jessica Roy over at Roy Joy has planted her baby succulents in the most creative way, perfect set up for a table centrepiece!!

6 comments:

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

LOVING this project! What a sweet way to treat succulents!

Jess Roy said...

I absolutely adore your blog! Glad to have found you :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute little idea. these would look amazing as a centerpiece on my Easter table. Gorgeous.

Prehistoric said...

so precious!

Unknown said...

What kind of plant is the pink flower succulent? I've been to garden centers and tried googling it but I can't find it

Matchette said...

Hello,
It is a beautiful project that I'd like to work on.
I am very interested in knowing which succulent develop these beautiful flowers too. Could you please let us know?
Looking forward to hearing from you ;)
:)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!